Lettings: 01642 217 524
We've got Teesside covered
As well as our central Middlesbrough office for sales and lettings, our Hunters Personal Agents are also working in the following areas:
• Acklam and Brookfield; Ian Paterson – Tel: 01642 915 222
• Coulby Newham, Hemlington and Stainton; Nick Christie – Tel: 01642 915234
• Guisborough and Surrounding Area’s; Kay Richardson – Tel: 01287 655405
• Ingleby & Thornaby; Tony Henderson - Tel: 01642 915345
• Linthorpe; Sean O’Gara – Tel: 01642 915111
• Nunthorpe, Marton and Ormesby; Brian Briddick – Tel: 01642 927855
• Stockton, Yarm and Eaglescliffe; Steve McDonald –Tel: 01642 915738
• Middlesbrough Central Lettings and Property Management; Georgina Evans - Tel: 01642 217524
Hunters Middlesbrough serves the town’s long-established areas of Teesside including the thriving outlying areas of Coulby Newham, Ingleby Barwick, Stockton, and Guisborough and the picturesque villages of Yarm, Stokesley, Eaglescliffe and Stainton.
Since first opening its doors in June 2010, Hunters’ most northerly franchise has gone from strength to strength, enjoying a year-on-year 30% increase sales in 2012 despite a difficult property market.
Hunters’ partner Ian Paterson says: “Having only launched in late 2010, we’ve quickly built a thriving business by offering unrivalled customer service that focuses on the personal touch. People selling their house deal with the same personal agent from start to finish, from valuation to sale of their property.”
Employing mainly local staff, we have expert knowledge of our property patch and can advise newcomers to Teesside on where to find the properties that best meet their requirements.
"Please may I take this opportunity to thank the staff at Hunters, Middlesbrough during the recent sale of our property.
We had a bit of a rocky ride during the sale of our house which I'm told is common nowadays but David, Lisa, Holly and Ian were fantastic. They made the hiccups we encountered far less stressful during the sale of our house. Nothing was too much trouble for them and they remained professional at all times. They were also very understanding and had our best interests at heart. They put a lot of time and effort into their work and always made sure we were happy not pressured.
We cannot praise the team enough. Thank you to them all once again."
Mr and Mrs D